The Board is responsible for the overall corporate governance of the Company, and it recognises the need for the highest standards of ethical behaviour and accountability. The Board is committed to administering its Corporate Governance structures to promote integrity and responsible decision-making.
The following policies and procedures have been implemented and are available below:
- BOARD CHARTER
- PROCEDURES FOR SELECTION AND APPOINTMENT OF DIRECTORS
- CODE OF CONDUCT
- SECURITIES TRADING POLICY
- AUDIT COMMITTEE CHARTER
- CONTINUOUS DISCLOSURE POLICY
- SHAREHOLDERS COMMUNICATION POLICY
- RISK MANAGEMENT AND INTERNAL COMPLIANCE AND CONTROL
- PERFORMANCE EVALUATION PRACTICES
- REMUNERATION COMMITTEE CHARTER
- NOMINATION COMMITTEE CHARTER
- DIVERSITY POLICY
In accordance with the recommendations of the ASX, information published on the Company’s web site includes charters of the Board and its subcommittees, codes of conduct and other policies and procedures relating to the Board and its responsibilities.
To the extent that they are relevant to the organisation, the Company has adopted the Eight Corporate Governance Principles and Best Practice Recommendations as published by the ASX Corporate Governance Council.